This Williamson curio cabinet has front door slides in both directions for convenient access to the shelves. Lower drawer with an antique nickel finished pull for additional storage with full extension metal drawer glides. Five glass shelves feature continuous holes for versatile shelf placement and one fixed wooden shelf provide ample display space. Glass mirrored back enhances your treasures. Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow vertical display of plates. Locking door secures your contents. Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors. No Reach roller on/off light switch located on the back of the cabinet controls a halogen light and includes a convenient key holder. Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock shelves into place. Available in espresso finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Measures 78-1/4-inch height by 36-inch width by 15-3/4-inch depth.
- CURIO CABINET: The Williamson Curio Cabinet features an Espresso finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. It fits perfectly in your living room, dining room, bedroom, and more to showcase your favorite collectibles.
- DURABLE: Lock your shelves in place with Pad-Lock metal shelf clips to increase safety, while adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. The locking front door slides in both directions to always have easy access.
- DISPLAY: This cabinet features a glass mirrored back, lower drawer with an antique nickel finished pull, and full extension metal drawer glides. The interior design has plate grooves for vertical plate display, and six levels of display space including a fixed wooden shelf with five glass shelves that have continuous holes to be adjusted.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 78.25 inches (199 cm), with a width of 36 inches (91 cm), a depth of 15.75 inches (40 cm). A No Reach roller on/off switch located on the back offers halogen light to illuminate your cabinet. A handy key holder is attached. Made in the USA.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.
There are no reviews yet.