The Westbrook Wall Clock by Howard Miller is finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: This Westbrook Wall Clock features an Oak Yorkshire finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. The decorative model includes rounded corners on a fully molded base, flared molded bonnet, and a brass-finished bob on a wooden pendulum.
- DURABLE: The wooden frame will relieve stress in a busy household. Hang it in the kitchen, office, or living room as it features Arabic numerals, decorative corner accents, serpentine hands, and glass crystal to stand out over the lambs-wool dial.
- CHIMES: Easily tell time with dual-chime movement that plays Westminster or Ave Maria chime to strike each hour with an option to play on ¼, ½, and ¾ as well. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for convenient volume control to have anywhere in your house.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 21.5 inches (54 cm), with a width of 13 inches (33 cm) and a depth of 6.5 inches (16 cm). It is powered by quartz, dual-chime movement and requires two C sized batteries (not included). Made in the USA.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors’ cabinets.