The Townsend Display Cabinet by Howard Miller is finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers and features a acanthus leaf molding that accents the pediment, along with reeded columns at the side. This Village Collectors cabinet offers extra deep shelves for your favorite collection of villages or cottages. Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock four, extra thick, adjustable glass shelves into place. Continuous holes for shelf adjustment. Adjustable power receptacle cord runs down an interior corner for lighting collectibles at every shelf level. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- CURIO CABINET: The Townsend Curio Cabinet features a Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. With the X-tra height, depth, and extra deep shelves, this Village Collectors Cabinet fits perfectly in your living room, dining room, bedroom, and more to showcase your favorite collection of villages and cottages.
- DURABLE: Lock your shelves in place with Pad-Lock metal shelf clips to increase safety, while adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. The locking front door slides in both directions to always have easy access.
- DISPLAY: This cabinet features Acanthus leaf molding to accent the pediment, along with reeded columns at the sides. The interior design includes plate grooves for vertical plate display, five levels of display space with four extra thick glass shelves that have continuous holes to be self-adjusted.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 80 inches (203 cm), with a width of 50 inches (127 cm), a depth of 21.5 inches (55 cm). A No Reach roller switch is located on the back with an adjustable power receptacle cord for two interior incandescent lights to illuminate your collectibles on every shelf. A handy key holder is attached. Made in the USA.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.