This Sinclair Wall Clock by Howard Miller has a Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers. It features an inverted V-matched teak wood veneer, fluted columns, gold detail on glass, off-white dial, black Roman numerals, brass-tone bezel, black serpentine hands, and circular brass-finished grid pendulum. Quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement.
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality be reflected both in the products we create, and in the people whose artistic talents we rely on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: This Sinclair Wall Clock features a Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. It has an inverted V-matched teak wood veneer on front, fluted columns, and gold detail on the glass.
- DURABLE: The wooden frame will relieve stress in a busy household. Hang it in the kitchen, office, or living room for a vintage piece with black traditional Roman numerals (IIII instead of IV), brass-tone bezel, brass-finished grid pendulum, and black serpentine hands to stand out over an off-white dial.
- CHIMES: With the quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement, choose between the Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, ¼, ½, and ¾; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 26.75 inches (68 cm), with a width of 13.5 inches (34 cm) and a depth of 5.5 inches (14 cm). Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for volume control to have in any room. Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.
There are no reviews yet.