This Murano Wall Clock by Howard Miller is made of wrought iron that features a textured matte black finish. Ash veneered numeral ring finished in dark aged oak. Decorative fixed, matte black gears in the open center. Dial includes applied metal numerals at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 positions, round hour markers, and hands all finished in antique brass. Visible gear assembly is not operational.
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality be reflected both in the products we create, and in the people whose artistic talents we rely on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: The Murano Wall Clock features a wrought iron textured matte black finish to compliment your home decor. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
- DURABLE: This oversized, indoor modern clock is created to last as a home essential. It has a sturdy frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Display it in your kitchen, office, bathroom, bedroom, living room, and more.
- HIGH QUALITY: Get decorative fixed, matte black finished gears in the open center with an ash veneered numeral ring finished in dark aged oak for a unique design. Easily tell time with antique brass on the Roman numerals, hour markers and hands over the wooden dial.
- DIMENSIONS: The diameter of this clock is 24 inches (61 inches) and the depth is 2.75 inches (7 cm). It is powered by quartz movement and requires one AA sized battery (not included). The visible gear assembly is not operational.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.
There are no reviews yet.