Finished in Worn Black with red and brown undertones on select hardwoods and veneers, the handsome wall clock features fluted columns with raised beveled column caps and flat glass that encases the dial and brushed antique brass-finished pendulum bob with brass-finished harp and lyre. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: This Mia Wall Clock features a worn black finish with red and brown undertones on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. It has fluted columns with raised beveled column caps, flat glass, and brass pendulum bob with a harp and lyre.
- DURABLE: The wooden frame will relieve stress in a busy household. Hang it in the kitchen, office, or living room for a piece with aged black traditional Roman numerals (IIII instead of IV), black serpentine hands, and a brushed antique-brass finished bezel to stand out over the aged dial.
- CHIMES: Easily tell time with single-chime movement that plays the Westminster chime to strike each hour. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for convenient volume control to have anywhere in your house.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 25.75 inches (65 cm), with a width of 12.5 inches (32 cm) and a depth of 6.25 inches (16 cm). It is powered by quartz, single-chime movement and requires four AA sized batteries (not included).
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors’ cabinets.