This Maverick Wall Clock by Howard Miller is made of convex, cast resin and features a western star surrounded by a molded rope edge and an oil rubbed bronze finish. The dial includes raised Arabic numerals and star hour markers, plus spade hands, finished in aged bronze. The quartz movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. Howard Miller offers hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality is reflected both in the products Howard Miller creates and in the people whose artistic talents are relied on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: This Maverick Wall Clock features convex, cast resin with a western star surrounded by a molded rope edge and an oil rubbed bronze finish to compliment your home decor. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
- DURABLE: This indoor modern clock is created to last. It has a sturdy metal frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Display it in your kitchen, office, bedroom, living room, and more.
- HIGH QUALITY: The circle design will ensure you can read the time anywhere in the room. Easily tell time on the decorative dial with raised Arabic numerals and star hour markers, plus spade hands, finished in aged bronze.
- DIMENSIONS: The diameter of this clock is 11 inches (28 cm) with a depth of 1.5 inches (4 cm). It is powered by quartz movement and requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.
There are no reviews yet.