The front door of this curio cabinet slides in both direction for easy access to the shelves. Beveled glass on the front door. Glass shelves can be adjusted. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- CURIO CABINET: The Martindale III Curio Cabinet features a Black Satin finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. It fits perfectly in your living room, dining room, bedroom, and more to showcase your favorite collectibles.
- DURABLE: Adjustable levelers are under each corner to provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors to avoid toppling over. The elegant, beveled glass, locking front door slides in both directions to always have easy access and keep kids out.
- DISPLAY: This cabinet’s interior design includes plate grooves for vertical plate display, seven levels of display space with six shelves that have continuous holes to be self-adjusted. A glass mirrored back will also beautifully enhance your treasures.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 78 inches (198 cm), with a width of 28 inches (71 cm), a depth of 17 inches (43 cm). A No Reach Touch-Lite switch located on the back offers four levels of halogen light to illuminate your cabinet. A handy key holder is attached. Made in the USA.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.
There are no reviews yet.