No-Reach roller light switch for interior light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet. Glass mirrored back. Four adjustable glass shelves. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- CURIO CABINET: The Marlowe Curio Cabinet features a Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. It fits perfectly in the corner of your living room, dining room, bedroom, and more to showcase your favorite collectibles.
- DURABLE: Lock your shelves in place with Pad-Lock metal shelf clips while adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. The sturdiness is made to last even in busy households. Made in the USA.
- DISPLAY: Inside the unique frameless glass door includes five levels of display with four glass shelves that have continuous holes for adjustment. A glass mirrored back will beautifully enhance the look of your treasures.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 78.5 inches (199 cm), with a width of 32 inches (81 cm), a depth of 26 inches (66 cm), and wall dimension of 22.75 inches (58 cm). A No Reach roller switch is located on the back for brighter, whiter, and longer-lasting interior halogen lighting to illuminate the cabinet.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.