The Magdalen by Howard Miller is a unique gallery wall clock that features a Moment in Time antique dial framed in wrought-iron, with a pendulum peephole. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: The Magdalen Wall Clock features an antique dial framed by wrought iron to compliment your home decor. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
- DURABLE: This oversized, indoor modern clock is created to last as a home essential. It has a sturdy frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Display it in your kitchen, office, bathroom, bedroom, living room, and more.
- HIGH QUALITY: An antique brass pendulum is inside an opening surrounded by a warm-gray bezel covered with glass. Easily tell time with the aged spade hands and traditional Roman numerals (IIII instead of IV) to stand out over the antique crackle dial.
- DIMENSIONS: The height of this clock is 32.75 inches (83 inches), width of 26.25 inches (67 cm), and the depth is 2.25 inches (6 cm). It is powered by quartz movement and requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.