The Lewisburg Wall Clock by Howard Miller is finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: This Lewisburg Wall Clock features a Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. The design includes fluted columns, dentil molding above the dial, four carved overlays to accent pediment and base, and an antique brass lyre pendulum with a grid.
- DURABLE: The frame will relieve stress in a busy household. Hang it in the kitchen, office, or living room for a great timepiece with black traditional Roman numerals (IIII instead of IV) and hour markers, black serpentine hands, raised brass bezel and flat glass to stand out over the aged dial.
- CHIMES: With the quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement, choose between the Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, ¼, ½, and ¾; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 27 inches (69 cm), with a width of 13.75 inches (35 cm) and a depth of 5.5 inches (14 cm). Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for volume control to have in any room. Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.