The Kane II Curio Cabinet by Howard Miller has a Black Satin finish. Locking front door. Beveled glass slides in both directions. Two incandescent lights. No Reach roller light switch. Glass mirrored back. Five adjustable shelves, six levels of display. Pad-Lock metal shelf clips. Adjustable floor levelers. Plate grooves. Made in the USA.
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors’ cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors’ cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality is reflected both in the products we create, and in the people whose artistic talents we rely on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- CURIO CABINET: The Kane II Curio Cabinet features a Black Satin finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. It fits perfectly in your living room, dining room, bedroom, and more to showcase your favorite collectibles.
- DURABLE: Lock your shelves in place with Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips to increase safety, while adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. The locking front door includes beveled glass slides in both directions for convenient access to your shelves.
- DISPLAY: This cabinet features a glass mirrored back to enhance the view of your treasures. The interior design includes plate grooves for vertical plate display, and six levels of display space with five glass shelves that have continuous holes to be self-adjusted.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 80 inches (203 cm), with a width of 50 inches (127 cm), a depth of 21.5 inches (55 cm). A No Reach roller light switch is located on the back to illuminate your cabinet with two incandescent lights. A handy key holder is attached. Made in the USA.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.
There are no reviews yet.