This Jasmine Wall Clock by Howard Miller features a Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Embossed molding below pediment, burl overlays, and carved rosettes on door. Quartz, dual-chime Kieninger movement. Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality be reflected both in the products we create, and in the people whose artistic talents we rely on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: This Jasmine Wall Clock features a Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. It has an embossed molding below pediment, burl overlays and carved rosettes on the door.
- DURABLE: The wooden frame will relieve stress in a busy household. Hang it in the kitchen, office, or living room for a vintage piece with black Arabic numerals, raised brass-finished bezel, brass-finished lyre, and grid pendulum to stand out over an antique dial.
- CHIMES: Easily tell time with dual-chime German movement that plays Westminster or Ave Maria chime to strike each hour with an option to play on ¼, ½, and ¾ as well. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for convenient volume control to have anywhere in your house.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 27 inches (69 cm), with a width of 14 inches (35 cm) and a depth of 5 inches (13 cm). It is powered by quartz, dual-chime German movement and requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.