Finished in Black Satin on select hardwoods and veneers. Curved front glass doors feature satin nickel-finished pulls and hinges. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- CURIO CABINET: The Jaime Curio Cabinet features a Black Satin finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. It fits perfectly in your living room, dining room, bedroom, and more to showcase your favorite collectibles.
- DURABLE: Lock your shelves in place with Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips to increase safety, while adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. The curved front glass doors feature satin nickel-finished pulls and hinges.
- DISPLAY: This cabinet features a glass mirrored back to enhance your view with the interior design including five levels of display space with four glass shelves that have continuous holes to be self-adjusted.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 78 inches (198 cm), with a width of 31 inches (79 cm), a depth of 20.75 inches (39 cm). A No Reach roller light switch located on the back has halogen lighting to illuminate your cabinet with brighter, whiter, and longer-lasting light. Simple door assembly required. Made in the USA.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.
There are no reviews yet.