This Hudson Wall Clock by Howard Miller features a half-round center finished in high-gloss black lacquer with contrasting brushed nickel-finished side panels. Black glass dial includes polished-chrome bar hour markers and brushed nickel-finished hands. Rectangular pendulum finished in brushed nickel. Quartz movement requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality be reflected both in the products we create, and in the people whose artistic talents we rely on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: The Hudson Wall Clock features a half-round center finished in high-gloss lacquer with contrasting brushed nickel-finished side panels. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
- DURABLE: This indoor modern clock is created to last. It has a sturdy frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Display it in your kitchen, office, bathroom, bedroom, living room, and more to become a decorative focal point with a rectangular pendulum.
- HIGH QUALITY: This contemporary wall clock will quickly become a home essential to fill any space. Easily tell time with polished-chrome bar hour markers and brushed nickel-finished hands to stand out over the black glass dial.
- DIMENSIONS: The height of this clock is 33.5 inches (85 cm), with a width of 12.5 inches (32 cm) and a depth of 3.25 inches (8 cm). It is powered by quartz movement and requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.