The Henderson Wall Clock by Howard Miller has a lightly distressed Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: This Henderson Wall Clock features a Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. It has elaborately carved column caps and carved accents on the door, with a brass lyre and grid pendulum.
- DURABLE: The wooden frame will relieve stress in a busy household. Hang it in the kitchen, office, or living room for a vintage piece with traditional Roman numerals (IIII instead of IV) and black hands to stand out over a lamb’s-wool background dial.
- CHIMES: Easily tell time with dual-chime German movement that plays Westminster or Ave Maria chime to strike each hour with an option to play on ¼, ½, and ¾ as well. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for convenient volume control to have anywhere in your house.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 25 inches (64 cm), with a width of 13.75 inches (35 cm) and a depth of 5 inches (13 cm). It is powered by quartz, dual-chime German movement and requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.
There are no reviews yet.