This Glenwood Falls Gallery Wall Clock by Howard Miller has a Black Satin finish with worn edges. Aged dial with crackle background. Aged black Arabic numerals and spade hands. Pendulum window at the ‘6’ location with antique gold-finished frame reveals antique brass-finished pendulum bob. Quartz movement requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. Howard Miller offers hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality is reflected both in the products Howard Miller creates and in the people whose artistic talents are relied on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: This Glenwood Falls Gallery Wall Clock features a black satin finish with worn edges to compliment your home decor. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
- DURABLE: This indoor clock is created to last. It has a sturdy frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Display it in your kitchen, office, bathroom, bedroom, living room, and more to become a decorative focal point.
- HIGH QUALITY: The oversized style will become a home essential. Tell time with black Arabic numerals and spade hands to stand out over the aged dial with crackle background. A pendulum window is at the ‘6’ location to reveal the antique brass-finished bob.
- DIMENSIONS: The diameter is 36 inches (94 cm) with a depth of 3 inches (8 cm). The oversized gallery timepiece is powered by quartz movement and requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.
There are no reviews yet.