This Emmett Contemporary Wall Clock by Howard Miller is a Wenge-style, black coffee finished wall clock with a 3/16” thick plate glass cover suspended on polished chrome-finished buttons. A chrome-finished applied bar style hour markers and silver-finished hands stand out over the white dial to easily tell time. It is battery operated with a spun satin silver-finished pendulum.
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality be reflected both in the products we create, and in the people whose artistic talents we rely on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: The Emmett Contemporary Wall Clock features a 3/16 inch thick plate glass cover, suspended on polished chrome buttons to match your home decor. The clock’s spun satin silver-finished pendulum makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
- DURABLE: This indoor modern clock is created to last. It has a sturdy metal frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Display it in your kitchen, office, bathroom, bedroom, living room, and more.
- HIGH QUALITY: The Wenge-style, black coffee finished wall clock will quickly become a home essential. Easily tell time with the chrome-finished applied bar style hour and minute markers and silver-finished hands connected to a white dial.
- DIMENSIONS: The height of this clock is 19 inches (48 cm), with a width of 6.25 inches (16 cm) and a depth of 3 inches (8 cm). It is powered by quartz movement and requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.
There are no reviews yet.