This Dearborn Wall Clock by Howard Miller is an industrial style clock with machined, steel frame with grind-marks as distressing. The machined and blackened steel numeral ring also features grind-marks and machined steel Roman numerals. Spade hands finished in satin steel. Quartz movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. Howard Miller offers hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality is reflected both in the products Howard Miller creates and in the people whose artistic talents are relied on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: This Dearborn Wall Clock has an industrial look featuring a steel frame with distressing grind-marks to compliment your home decor. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
- DURABLE: This indoor clock is created to last. It has a sturdy metal frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Display it in your kitchen, office, bathroom, bedroom, living room, and more to become a decorative focal point.
- HIGH QUALITY: The oversized circle design will quickly become a home essential. Easily tell time with machined steel Roman numerals, spade hands in satin steel, and grind-marks with a machined and blackened steel numeral ring.
- DIMENSIONS: The diameter is 32 inches (81 cm) with a depth of 2 inches (5 cm). It is powered by quartz movement and requires one AA sized battery (not included). The traditional Roman numerals feature IIII instead of IV.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.
There are no reviews yet.