The Chesterfield II Display Cabinet by Howard Miller is finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers and offers eight levels of display to accommodate your collectibles. Features beveled glass on the door. Adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shelf adjustment. Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock shelves into place. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- CURIO CABINET: The Chesterfield II Curio Cabinet features a Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. It fits perfectly against the wall of your living room, dining room, bedroom, and more to showcase your favorite collectibles.
- DURABLE: Lock your shelves in place with Pad-Lock metal shelf clips while adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors. With added height and depth, this X-tra cabinet includes deep shelves and extra height to accommodate your treasures.
- DISPLAY: The front locking door is designed with beveled glass with eight levels of display and seven glass shelves that have continuous holes for shelf adjustment on the inside. It can hold your china, books, picture frames, and any memento you love.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 78 inches (198 cm), with a width of 28 inches (71 cm), and a depth of 17 inches (43 cm). A No Reach Touch-Lite switch is located on the back for four levels (low, medium, high and off) of halogen light to illuminate the cabinet. Made in the USA.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.