This Chaz Wall Clock by Howard Miller finished in Satin Silver on select hardwoods and veneers. Features inset mirror panels accenting the fixed front frame. Quartz, single-chime movement counts the hour. Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off. Requires four AA sized batteries (not included). With highly polished and reflective metal finishes, natural blemishes are normal.
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality be reflected both in the products we create, and in the people whose artistic talents we rely on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: The Chaz Wall Clock is finished in Satin Silver on select hardwoods and veneers and features inset mirror panels accenting the fixed front frame to compliment your home decor. Highly polished and reflective metal finishes lead to natural and normal blemishes.
- DURABLE: This classic clock has a sturdy frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Display it in your kitchen, office, bedroom, or living room, as a great timepiece with chrome bar hour markers, hands, and a cut-out to reveal the pendulum bob.
- CHIMES: Easily tell time with single-chime movement that plays the Westminster chime to strike each hour. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for convenient volume control to have anywhere in your house.
- DIMENSIONS: The height of this clock is 23 inches (58 cm), with a width of 10.75 inches (27 cm) and a depth of 3.75 inches (10 cm). It is powered by quartz single-chime movement and requires four AA sized batteries (not included).
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.
There are no reviews yet.