This Carmen Wall Clock by Howard Miller is made of wrought-iron with cast decorative corner ornaments finished in warm gray, dusty wax highlights, and matching pendulum. Windsor Cherry finished wood columns. Antique dial with black Roman numerals, serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal. Quartz movement requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality be reflected both in the products we create, and in the people whose artistic talents we rely on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: This Carmen Wall Clock is made of wrought iron with cast decorative corner ornaments and Windsor Cherry wood columns to compliment your home decor. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
- DURABLE: This indoor modern clock is created to last. It has a sturdy metal frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Display it in your kitchen, office, bathroom, bedroom, living room, and more.
- HIGH QUALITY: Easily tell time with black traditional Roman numerals (IIII instead of IV), serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal to stand out over the antique dial. The pendulum bob is a beautiful blend to the dusty wax highlight design.
- DIMENSIONS: The height of this clock is 21 inches (53 cm), with a width of 9.25 inches (23 cm), and depth of 2.5 inches (6 cm). It is powered by quartz movement and requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.
There are no reviews yet.