- MANTEL CLOCK: The Arendal Mantel Clock features a Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. Place it above your fireplace in the living room for a decorative piece with carved accents and turned finial.
- DURABLE: This beautiful clock has a sturdy wood frame to relieve stress in a busy household. This timepiece has an antique brass pendulum behind a glass panel, and black Roman numerals and filigree designs with black serpentine hands to stand out over an aged dial.
- CHIMES: Easily tell time with dual-chime German movement that plays Westminster or Ave Maria chime to strike each hour with an option to play on ¼, ½, and ¾ as well. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off and convenient volume control to have anywhere in your house.
- DIMENSIONS: The height of this clock is 16.5 inches (42 cm), with a width of 6.5 inches (16 cm) and a depth of 4.5 inches (11 cm). Powered by quartz, dual-chime movement, it requires two C sized batteries (not included). The traditional Roman numerals feature IIII instead of IV.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.