- MANTEL CLOCK: The Arendal Mantel Clock features a Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. Place it above your fireplace in the living room for a decorative piece with carved accents and turned finial.
- DURABLE: This beautiful clock has a sturdy wood frame to relieve stress in a busy household. This timepiece has an antique brass pendulum behind a glass panel, and black Roman numerals and filigree designs with black serpentine hands to stand out over an aged dial.
- CHIMES: Easily tell time with dual-chime German movement that plays Westminster or Ave Maria chime to strike each hour with an option to play on ¼, ½, and ¾ as well. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off and convenient volume control to have anywhere in your house.
- DIMENSIONS: The height of this clock is 16.5 inches (42 cm), with a width of 6.5 inches (16 cm) and a depth of 4.5 inches (11 cm). Powered by quartz, dual-chime movement, it requires two C sized batteries (not included). The traditional Roman numerals feature IIII instead of IV.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.
There are no reviews yet.