This Agatha Wall Clock by Howard Miller features an Acadia finish on select hardwoods and veneers distressed by scribes and worm holes for a natural, rustic appearance with beautiful patinas and burnished details. Antique nickel lyre pendulum with grid. Quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement. Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality be reflected both in the products we create, and in the people whose artistic talents we rely on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: This clock has an Acadia finish on select hardwoods and veneers and distressed for a natural, rustic appearance with beautiful patinas and burnished details. It has a multitiered flat top, columns with corbels, and carved Acanthus moldings.
- DURABLE: The wooden frame will relieve stress in a busy household. This piece has black traditional Roman numerals (IIII instead of IV), hour markers, and hands to stand out over a nickel-finished dial and a nickel lyre pendulum and grid.
- CHIMES: With the quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement, choose between the Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, ¼, ½, and ¾; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 26 inches (66 cm), with a width of 15 inches (38 cm) and a depth of 6 inches (15 cm). It requires two C sized batteries (not included). Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off before bed for volume control in any room.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.