The Hartland Display Cabinet by Howard Miller is finished in a lightly distressed Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers, with a dark antique brass finished knob and plate. The cabinet also features reeded columns, decorative overlay on an arched pediment, and a decorative cutout in the base. Beveled glass on the door and glass mirrored back. Four adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shelf adjustment. Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock shelves into place. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- CURIO CABINET: The Hartland Curio Cabinet features a Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers and is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance to compliment your home decor. It fits perfectly in your living room, dining room, bedroom, and more to showcase your favorite collectibles.
- DURABLE: Lock your shelves in place with Pad-Lock metal shelf clips to increase safety, while adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. The locking beveled glass front door slides in both directions to always have easy access.
- DISPLAY: This cabinet features a glass mirrored back, reeded columns, decorative overlay on an arched pediment, and decorative cutout in the base. The interior design includes plate grooves for vertical plate display, five levels of display space with four extra thick glass shelves that have continuous holes to be self-adjusted.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 78 inches (198 cm), with a width of 42 inches (107 cm), a depth of 14.25 inches (36 cm). A No Reach Touch-Lite switch located on the back offers four levels of halogen light to illuminate your cabinet. A handy key holder is attached. Made in the USA.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.