The Bradington II Display Cabinet by Howard Miller has an elegant Nickel finish on select hardwoods and veneers that lends a transitional presence to this collectors cabinet. Four curved front glass doors feature nickel finished hardware for contemporary appeal. A glass mirrored back enhances your treasures and collectibles. Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips add stability and safety for your collectibles. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- CURIO CABINET: The Bradington II Curio Cabinet features a traditional Silver Finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. Showcase your favorite collectibles in your living room, dining room, or bedroom.
- DURABLE: Lock your shelves in place with Pad-Lock metal shelf clips while adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors. Receive incredible quality with this handmade display cabinet that can double as a buffet replacement for dining, made in the USA.
- DISPLAY: Continuous holes are set for the four adjustable glass shelves to have five levels of display. A contemporary glass mirrored back and four curved glass doors will enhance the look of your treasures along with plate grooves for easier vertical display.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 82 inches (208 cm), with a width of 36 inches (91 cm), and a depth of 17 inches (43 cm). A No Reach Touch-Lite switch is located on the back of the cabinet to have halogen light either on low, medium, high, or off to illuminate the cabinet.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.