The Jamestown Corner Display Cabinet by Howard Miller is finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers. This elegant cabinet makes efficient use of space, and offers eight levels of display for your collectibles. Crystal-cut grooved glass on the door follows the curves of the pediment. Beveled glass on the front panel. Seven extra-deep, adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shield adjustment. Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock shelves into place. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- CURIO CABINET: The Jamestown Curio Cabinet features a Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. Crystal-cut grooved glass on the door follows the curves of the decorative pediment.
- DURABLE: Lock your shelves in place with Pad-Lock metal shelf clips while adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors. With added height and depth, this X-tra cabinet includes plate grooves for plenty of vertical display of plates.
- DISPLAY: The interior design includes eight levels of display space with seven extra deep glass shelves that have continuous holes to be self-adjusted. It perfectly fits in the corner for your living, dining room and more with a front locking door to showcase your collectibles.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 82.25 inches (209 cm), with a width of 34 inches (86 cm), a depth of 21 inches (53 cm), and wall dimension of 24 inches (61 cm). A No Reach roller on/off switch is located on the back for halogen light to illuminate the cabinet. A handy key holder is attached. Made in the USA.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.