This exquisite Limited Edition Floor Clock is a feast for the senses. No other clock looks, feels, or sounds like this one of a kind limited edition clock which will be numbered with an engraved numbered plate. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- FLOOR CLOCK: The Park Avenue Floor Clock has a hand-rubbed, highly polished Gloss Black finish on a frame of maple solids to be ideal vertical decor in the home. The design has a stainless-steel chrome case and feet, ¼” thick tempered glass door, chrome finished pull and hinges, mirrored back and bottom, and an illuminated case with an energy efficient LED light strip, dimmable to three settings.
- DURABLE: This gorgeous floor clock has a sturdy wood frame with adjustable levelers to relieve stress in a busy household. The ¼” thick clear, see-through acrylic dial contains polished stainless steel chrome markers with matching insets at the 3, 6, 9, and 12 locations and polished stainless steel chrome hands with matching insets, polished chrome bezel, and separate seconds track with black finished second hand.
- CHIMES: The high-precision cable-driven, triple-melody, nine-tubular chime movement features 36 bushings and plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington ¼, ½, and ¾, chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour. The polished chrome-finished grid pendulum and weight shells add a beautiful, linear touch.
- DIMENSIONS: The height of this clock is 84.25 inches (214 cm), with a width of 21.75 inches (55 cm) and a depth of 16.25 inches (41 cm). Powered and operated by a cable-driven, triple-melody, nine-tubular chime movement. Keep kids away with the convenient locking door. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for volume control to have in any room. With highly polished and reflective metal finishes, natural blemishes are normal. Made in the USA.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.